Conditions of Sale
It is a condition of sale that you accept that RigoreVali cannot be held liable for any consequential damage or injury caused to you or to third parties as a result of your use or misuse of any product we supply. In any case, our liability shall not exceed the value of the original purchase cost of the product.
If you intend to use any of our products for historical re-enactment purposes or similar, we strongly recommend that you obtain appropriate personal and/or public liability insurance to cover yourself against such eventualities.
All products are normally made to order. RIGOREVALI will provide you with an estimated completion time when we accept place your order. We aim to produce items within 3 weeks of an order being placed, but this may not be achievable during busy periods.
Payment may either be made in GBP online, or via cheque, unless other arrangements have been agreed at the time of order. Custom items will not be manufactured until payment has been received. VAT is not charged.
All goods are sent by tracked delivery. If you do not receive your goods, please contact us so that we can trace the item. If you are not satisfied with your order, please return it within 28 days in its original condition for a refund. Carriage costs are not refundable. Any goods which show obvious signs of wear are not eligible for return under this clause.
Any claims under the terms of a RIGOREVALI guarantee should be notified to us as soon as possible and in any event BEFORE returning any goods. You are responsible for any carriage costs incurred in returning goods to RIGOREVALI. We will pay to return any repaired/replaced goods to you. If you have any complaints, please contact us so that we can put it right.
- DISCLAIMER FROM THE PRODUCERS OF THIS WEBSITE
- This site was built, is maintained and hosted by Snowdon Digital whose representatives have access to the site and any non-sensitive data that the site uses. This may include Usernames, Email Addresses and contact information. Any transactional data is not accessed by Snowdon Digital as it is passed through PayPal, a third-party payment gateway.
- Although access to this data is granted to Snowdon Digital and its employees, its policies prevent Snowdon Digital itself or its employees from replicating or sharing the data without legal consent from the user or in the cases of security, legal warrant request or to pre-emptively maintain and protect the data.
- Partial administrative access to this is granted to Robin Brown, trading as RIGOREVALI, hereafter referred to as RIGOREVALI. Access to administer certain features of this site may include access to usernames, email addresses, billing and shipping addresses and contact information. This is used solely for the purposes of communication surrounding a service that you have engaged in, feedback from contact forms, servicing an order or service that you have purchased or signed up to, or where separate consent has been granted, marketing.
- Note that Snowdon Digital merely facilitates the hosting of this website through a third-party hosting provider. The policies of such companies prevents your data from being accessed, duplicated, shared or used in any way outside of the terms of these policies with exception to maintenance or security reasons.
- Should Snowdon Digital cease this service between itself and RIGOREVALI, your data may be stored for up to 6 months as part of our agreement with RIGOREVALI, following such time all data will be destroyed from our own records and the hosting company.
- Please note that RIGOREVALI or Snowdon Digital may contact you without prior consent to discuss matters pertinent to your data.
- SCOPE OF POLICY
- COLLECTION OF DATA
- When placing an order, the site may collect the following data:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode; shoe size; design preferences;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- You may also be contacted to provide additional product sizing or design information to assist with the fulfilment of your order.
- USES OF DATA
- In instances where a user account has been created on our website, we may use the data to contact you regarding the service you are receiving and to notify you of changes.
- In instances where a product has been purchased, we may use the data to contact your regarding the product or service which may include reminders or notifications. Certain data such as addresses or contact information may be submitted to third-party couriers or their agents, such as interparcel.com, and/or printed for shipping purposes. In this instance, your data is subject to the privacy policies of the third-party courier and/or their agents, not RIGOREVALI.
- Our website may utilize PayPal, a third-party payment gateway. During the checkout process, we obtain your shipping and billing information, but transactional information is exclusively passed through the gateway. At checkout, you are subject to the privacy policies of the gateway provider, not RIGOREVALI.
- We do not share any of your details with any other parties for any purpose other than those stated above.
- CUSTOMER DATA
- If you wish to exercise any of your individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including access to or deletion of any personal data held, please use the contact form to make your request.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling COMPANY NAME to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Type of Cookie Purpose:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.